Download the Orientation Packet and have it on hand for our first meeting on February 18.
- Attend all required workshops and group meetings and at least one Engage elective
- Notify STEMAP staff one week in advance if you must miss a training or change your mode of participation (e.g., calling into a training on your phone instead of participating on your laptop)
- Apply your training to identify and contact a focal group
- Complete an immersion activity to learn about the focal group
- Prepare an engagement proposal
- Meet with STEMAP staff to review engagement materials and incorporate feedback
- Implement at least one engagement project
- Reflect on and participate in evaluation of the engagement project
- Submit an ~850 word article summarizing your engagement project to the STEMAP newsletter
All STEMAP meetings, workshops, immersion activities, and engagement projects should be completed remotely without in-person contact.